11.12.2008

The Seven Tagger thing

I found out today I've been tagged by the lovely CarolL and so here are my responses:
Here are the rules of the game :


1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I have 4 dogs and 6 cats.
2. I don't eat anything that swims.
3. I almost always have a digital camera in my handbag.
4. I am an only child.
5. My son is an only child as well.
6. I haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up yet.
7. I am very happy with the results of the recent presidential election in the US.

And now to tag others - hmmm -

1.KiwiEllen
2. Sabine\
3. Cynthia
4. Theresa
5. cynjon
6. Paula
7. Freebird

No comments: